Friday, August 31, 2007

A NEW DIRECTION
















I have been involved in the art world in some capacity for the past 30 years. There isn't much that I haven't tried LOL! I've sold at Craft fairs and now on Ebay, where I love the fact I am in control and I only create what I enjoy.

For the past eleven years I have been a miniature teddy bear artist and even after all these years, I still enjoy it (which surprises me a little). However, the years of hand sewing are taking their tole and it's time to start looking in a new direction.

A few years ago, I stumbled across something that encompassed a lot of my interests, which include photography, old emphemera, playing with photoshop, and finding new uses for old photographs (which too often get shoved in a box) - making ornaments and jewelry. Last week, I decided to have another go at it and I haven't had this much fun in years. I hope you enjoy the pictures of my new jewelry and ornaments, as much as I enjoyed making them. I am listing them tonight on ebay, if you care to take a peek at them. My seller id is: duffyantiques . Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Wow these are fantastic, I never seen this craft before and it is so intriguing me, I am sure you will sell them like hot cakes.

Warm wishes
Pauline