Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NEW JEWELRY!






I really enjoy working with photos and glass. I've made some new Easter brooches and pendants(although I admit, I'm a little late) LOL! The brooches are 1.5" x 2" and the pendants are 1.5" x 2.5" . The vintage reproduction images are sized, decorated with glitter and sandwiched in between beveled glass and a heavy acid free art paper.
The pendants hang on organza ribbon, decorated with a lovely silver bead. I've also made a couple of miniature collage pendants, just to see what kind of interest there is in them. Each piece is signed on the back. Hope you like them and I always appreciate feedback!

1 comment:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Happy Easter Brenda ! I have my favourite brooch all picked out. Love that little girl with the bunnies. I have put my bid in. Karen