Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NEW BEARS ON EBAY!

After an absence of almost a year, I have listed two bears on Ebay tonight - Hector and Molly. They are smaller bears and I've had fun doing them. Feedback is always a bonus, so I'd love to hear what you think of them! For some reason I can't get the links to work, so if you would like the see their auctions, my Ebay ID is: duffyantiques

1. Hector is 3 3/4 inches tall and made of cream German Shulte Mohair that has been aged and distressed quite a bit. Hector is also stuffed with excelsior and weighted with granulate and stainless steel shot. He is adorned with a vintage silk bow and comes with his own collector tin.
SOLD




2. Molly is 4 inches tall and made of hand-dyed German Mohair. She is stuffed with excelsior and weighted with granulate and stainless steel shot. Molly wears a dress made from a vintage hanky nd comes with her own miniature tea cup.
SOLD



2 comments:

customteddys said...

They are both adorable. Good luck with your auctions. XX00 Vicki and the Bears

Brenda said...

Thanks so much, VickQ I appreciate it.

hugs,

Brenda