Monday, May 25, 2009

PLAYTIME AGAIN!

I've discovered a new medium called Apoxy sculpt and once I saw what could be done with it, I had to try it. It took me a while to locate a supplier in our area, but I found one and I was thrilled. These pendants are the first things I have made with it, and I was pleased. It incorporates rubber stamping into the Apoxy sculpt and painting the images, when they have dried. The best thing about this new medium is it's air dry, none toxic and extremely durable once it's cured! I have a zillion ideas running through my head, but for the moment I'm in seventh heaven. I love to get feedback, so please don't be shy - leave me a comment. I'd be delighted to hear from you.




4 comments:

Ginie-Lee said...

Hello, I love the little robin pendant, very cute! I can see why you're so excited , isn't it great when you find something new to create with!! Have fun,

Ginie-Lee

Brenda said...

Thank you, Ginie-Lee! It's so nice to get feedback when it's a new project.

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

They look wonderful Brenda! You always do well new projects :)

Karen

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hi Brenda,

Love the Robin ! Birds are one of my "Things" !
The new medium sounds wonderful . . enjoy it!
And . . thank for your post on my blog about my garden.
I hope you are out relaxing on that new deck!!
Lori Ann