Sunday, September 6, 2009

NEW BEAR!

I've been busy working on bears and am very happy to have finished this little one.  I hope you enjoy him. I will leave him here for a few days, before deciding to move him to my Etsy shop. My bears are originals, designed by me and will come with a signed hang-tag. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

This little bear is Max, and he is now in my Etsy shop - you can view Max by clicking Duffyantiques Etsy Shop Max is made from hand-dyed, brown German Shulte mohair. He is a bit larger at 3 3/4 inches tall and is stuffed with excelsior and gently weighted with stainless steel shot. Buster is fully jointed, and has German amber glass eyes, wool felt paw pads and a lightly waxed nose. He has shaded paws, ears and face and is adorned with a hand-made leather collar, decorated with tiny vintage bells. SOLD




3 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Love the bears Brenda!

customteddys said...

I love your bears, Brenda! They are all gorgeous. Hugs from Vicki

Brenda said...

Thanks so much Karen and Lynne, for taking the time to visit my blog!

hugs,

Brenda