Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BEARS ON THE GO!


It's been way too long since my last post - over a week. I hate when I get so busy that I don't have time to update my blog, as it is my relaxation time. Well, this is what has been keeping me busy - two old fashioned girl, sailor bears. They were ordered a few months ago, and it seemed that everytime I went to start them, something happened - either I couldn't find the right fabric, or I was out of the right size eyes etc. The kind lady who ordered them, has been very patient and for that I am eternally grateful. I'm posting a picture of Patience and Faith and they are now on their way overseas. It seems that lots of my teddies are making it to Europe before I ever will *sigh*.

1 comment:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

What an adorable pair! Love your sailors :) Karen