Saturday, October 31, 2009

ROSEY POSEY

This is Rosey Posey - she is just over 3 inches tall and made from cream, German Shulte Mohair. She is fully disc-jointed, like the big teds and is stuffed with traditional excelsior and gently weighted with stainless steel shot and granulate. Her mohair and ultra-suede paw pads have been aged and distressed, for a lovely antique look. There are tiny bald patches in her mohair and wee holes in her paw pads, for the excelsior to poke through. A simple pink, silk ribbon was all she needed around her neck.

Rosey comes with a tiny reproduction vintage purse. I stumbled across these in a gift shop, on our recent trip to Lancaster, PA and I knew exactly what I could use it for. The purse is decorated with embroidered organza roses and it is the perfect compliment for Rosey.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoyed creating her.
SOLD


2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

What a sweetie ~ pretty in pink! Happy Halloween Brenda !!!!
Karen

Brenda said...

Thanks Karen! Hope you had a great Halloween evening!

Brenda