Tuesday, December 8, 2009

COMFY CAT!

My husband and I adopted one of our daughter's cats, two years ago. Tiger was just too afraid of our very young grandson, who delighted in chasing him. He still hides, when Corson comes to visit and he hears his voice, even though Corson has matured and would like nothing better than to cuddle him LOL!

We also buy a lot of throws, as Corson just loves to snuggle up with them when watching television. A few months ago, I found a perfect quilted throw for the loveseat, and guess who has claimed it - TIGER! He will wait for us to get up and he races and jumps in our place and he will paw at the throw until it is in a pile and then he sinks into it, all the while looking totally innocent! You have to physically remove him, to get your spot back. CATS, they certainly are a creature who loooooves comfort!


1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Sweet Tiger--yes, the kitties like their comfort! Brenda, I also stopped by to let you know that I gave you an award. It's just waiting for you at my blog. Don't feel obligated to post 7 things about yourself, it'a a busy time of year. I do hope you drop by and pick it up--you deserve it.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl