Saturday, January 16, 2010

MR. FUNNY FACE!

Our grandson, Corson, just got his first camera and he is incredibly fascinated with taking pictures. He also adores having his picture taken. He told me today that I haven't been taking enough pictures of him and he would pose for me, if I liked. Now how can I turn down that offer LOL! So, we had a blast - he picked out all the poses, going from one to another like a pro. He really should be a model :o) So, here are a few of the pictures we took today - hope you like them!

3 comments:

heidi said...

Bless him,how sweet.Love the posing!!
I adore my camera & there isnt many days that pass when its not taking lovely pics!!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Brenda, Look at that devilish grin! Goes well with the red hair, lol. Very cute! Should be a model! Karen

Brenda said...

I adore my camera, too, Heidi - lots of fun taking pictures!
Karen, he's a little devil all right, and he sure knows he's cute! Mother nature does a good job of making the rascals really cute LOL!

Brenda