Friday, May 6, 2011

TINY BUNNIES

Well, this is the last of my bunnies for this year.  I get the urge to make them in the spring, but the rest of the year, I seem to concentrate on bears, although I might have a few surprises up my sleeve :o).  I keep struggling with hand problems, which has slowed me down lately.  I hope when the weather finally changes to warm, summer weather, some of my issues will disappear.

Priscilla bunny is a new style - I usually make boy bunnies.  She is a diminutive 3 1/4 inches tall and is on her way to her new home.  She is made from hand painted mohair and is wearing a tiny smocked dress.


 
The final bunny is another mini Peter Rabbit.  He is also 3 1/4 inches tall and is made to fit inside a collector tin of the customer's choice. He wears a removable, handmade coat and wooden/leather shoes. He's waiting to hear if he has a new home. Thanks for peeking and hope you enjoyed them :o)


4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, both so teeny

Brenda said...

Thank you, Katy :o)

customteddys said...

They are both so adorable. I love the way "her" little tummy putts out a bit. Your creations always make me smile. Vicki

Brenda said...

Awwwww, thank you, Vicki :o)