Monday, January 28, 2013

EAMON McDONOGAL

I have just finished a bigger bear - 7 1/3 inches.  I really like this size but it's hard on my arm to stuff them, so I don't make too many.  I hope you like him.

EAMON McDONOGAL is made from hand dyed, antique mohair.  I love how it turned out!  It had some age to to, but I have distressed a wee bit more, exposing small, bald patches he might have had, if he had been loved by a child.  Eamon is 7 1/2 inches tall with amber German glass eyes, sparse waxed nose and distressed, wool felt paw pads.  His is stuffed very firmly with excelsior and weighted with stainless steel shot.  He has a nice feel, when picked up.

Eamon is wearing a hand made cotton jacket, with aged steel buttons.  He is very proud of his Celtic heritage and proudly wears his badge with a celtic symbol, made from etched brass.  His jacket is also aged and distress, with small rips and holes.  The jacket is removable.  Eamon is a collectible and not meant for children.  He is completely designed and made by me, Brenda Power.  His shipping to the continental U.S. is $15.00 by courier and also $15.00 to most places in Europe.  Thanks for dropping by and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.  
SOLD


5 comments:

customteddys said...

A very wise fellow, to be sure. He is just wonderful, as usual, Brenda! Hugs, Vicki

Brenda said...

You are always so kind - thank you, Vicki :o)

hugs,

Brenda

cherry mae Veloso said...

WOW i love it. please visit and like my blog stuffed toys

Wish You Were Here said...

Love this black bear, Brenda! xxxx

Brenda said...

Thank you so much, Janice :o)

Hugs,

Brenda