Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I know it's almost over, but I hope all the mother's out there, had a wonderful Mother's Day with their families.  I wanted to post this this morning, but I couldn't find the picture at the time and we were out all day.  We had dinner at our daughter's, yesterday, and today, Neil and I went out for a lovely drive and then on to dinner at one of our favourite restaurants, in Bobcagen.  It was a beautiful day for a drive.  This is a picture of my grandmother, my mum and my oldest sister, who are no longer with us. My niece, who is about 8 years old in the picture, is now a half century old.  I think about all of them, every single day.  Time is flying by so fast, so spend time with those you love, while you can, because tomorrow is never guaranteed.



No comments: