Saturday, May 10, 2014

HAVING FUN

Every now and then, I need to renew my love of creating with something different.  When I had a small accident a couple of weeks ago and, I decided to try an idea that's been swirling around in my head.  The Beatrix Potter ornaments below are one version and I have many more to try.  They are 3Dimensional, like paper tole, and I have glazed the bunnies and accessories with an acrylic glaze.  They are 2 1/2" x 1 " x 1/2" and at the moment,  I am in search of little boxes to decorate and coordinate with these ornaments. Would love some feedback, if you have a moments.  Have a lovely weekend :)

Poor Pitiful Peter


 Rabbit Drinking Tea

2 comments:

paperclay1948 said...

Just saw your ornaments and I absolutely love them!! To me they’re perfect. Maybe instead of wood boxes that would probably cost a bit, how about a very good grade of cardboard , like the high-end stores use, decorate the whole piece, maybe have it printed, then put it together

paperclay1948 said...

I just saw your ornaments and I absolutely love them. To me they’re perfect! Instead of wooden boxes which would cost a bit, maybe you could use cardboard like the high-end stores use, put a design on it and put them together.