Friday, January 23, 2015

TOBY INDUSTRY CHOICE AWARD 2015

I found out this week that my wee bear and his friend, 'Oscar and Felix the Frog' have won a 2015, Toby Industry Choice Award. Now that it is officially posted on the Teddy Bear and Friends website, I can share it here.  I am over the moon because I know the level of the entries in this competition is world class.  It is a lovely honour to be included with so many of my peers, whom I admire, and to share these pictures with you.  I hope you enjoy them.  If you would like to see a complete list of all the winners, click here .

 
 

herehere

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable Brenda and you deserve this honour very much!!! Hugs, Rachel

Brenda said...

Aww, Rachel, thank you so much! It's always special to be honoured by an artist I admire.

Hugs,

Brenda