Thursday, June 22, 2017

ALPHONSO AWARDS

In June, there was a lovely new bear show in the UK, called The Woburn Abbey Teddy Bear Festival. It was held at the lovely Woburn Abbey and they also created a competition to go along with it, called  The Alphonso Bear Artist awards and The Alphonso Antique Bear Awards.  There were several categories in each set of awards and they had some of the industry's best artists and Bear business owners as the judges.  Anyway, I was absolutely thrilled to find out that one of my miniature bears won an Alphonso Award, which was awarded to the bear with the highest marks in each category and three other pieces won Judges awards.

 My awards arrived today, along with the fabulous Teddy Bears Magazine they created for the occasion,  and everything is really beautiful - I am truly honoured.   It is always lovely to be recognized by your peers and I am grateful to Hilary Pauley and Daniel Agnew for creating this wonderful new show and this special new competition.






2 comments:

Len said...

Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Thank you, Len. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Brenda