Wednesday, April 27, 2022

NEW CREATIONS

I absolutely love the sentiment of Christmas - not the hype or greed or the ‘over the top’ ness of it all - just the warmth of the season.  I have made Christmas ornaments of all kinds, over the years and I have been playing with them again - finding ways of remembering family that has gone before us and things that make us happy.  These ornaments have made me re-visit things I learned long ago, and they were a joy to make.  I would love to start selling them to people who want a way to keep memories of friends, loved ones or even a cherished pet, close, during the holidays.  I am posting front and back views of each ornament.  Most of the embellishments are hand made.   I would love to know what you think and if you have an interest, just email me at:  miniatures97@gmail.com. ☺️













No comments: