Sunday, March 3, 2024

MINIATURE WATERCOLOURS AND PRINTS

I have managed find a local place to scan and make some commercial prints of my miniature watercolours.  They are printed with pigment inks on a matt, acid free paper, and are just under 3” wide x 3 1/2” long.  I am also selling the originals, which are the same size.  They will fit in most of the miniature frames found at Michaels Craft store, which are inexpensive.  They can be trimmed a bit smaller, if you wish, or matted and framed larger - it’s a personal choice.   I have also printed a few of them at half this size, for those who want doll house size.  I have printed these ones myself on a matt, acid free paper.  


I am asking $37.50 for the originals and $12.50 for the 3” prints - this includes shipping costs.  These are the prices I feel comfortable with  - commercial printing is expensive and the watercolours were labour intensive.!  The dollhouse ones are approximately 1 1/3” x 1 1/2” and they will be 1 for $5.00 or 3 for $12.50 (shipping include). I will be mailing by standard post as tracking from here is $14.50.  They will be mailed in a cellophane sleeve and tucked inside a card with envelope and then secured in a second envelope.  I have sold several paintings recently and shipping this way has been successful.  At this point, I only have PayPal as a payment method.  I will be purchasing mailing supplies this weekend and will start shipping next week.


Originals:  $35.00 + $2.50 shipping



 Prints:  $10.00 +$2.50 shipping


Miniatures:  One for $5.00 or 3/$10.00


No comments: